CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Late Interview!

On the road to her next mall tour stop in Kansas City, 22-year-old Tisdale talk about her personal style.

Q How do your personal style and music go together?
A With acting I have so many different characters and they don't really dress like I do. My music and style go together because they're personal and they show who I really am.
Q How are your stage clothes different from your everyday wear?
A Usually I like to perform in shorts, high knee socks, high tops, a wife beater [a tank-style underwear shirt] and a vest, more urban and funky type clothes. On days off, I usually wear sweats. If I go out then I wear something cute and fun, and maybe not as urban as what I would wear on stage ... heels instead of hightops.
Q What did you wear for the performance at the Mall of America?
A Knee-high socks by Pink by Victoria's Secret and a Miss Sixty denim dress. I also wore a hot-pink tank, turquoise bra, black gloves and gold-studded belt.
Q What makeup do you carry in your purse?
A I always have Stila lip gloss, lip plumping formula ... in any color! I have a lot. I like everything named with a fruit! Armani foundation 5.5 and 8, I wear them together, and Armani powder in 3.
Q Who do you like to shop with?
A I love to shop with Torsten [Witte], my makeup artist and hair stylist [from Margaret Maldonado Agency]. He has been with me on the road and he's amazing!
Q Favorite brands?
A Diesel, Miss Sixty, Marc Jacobs and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Q Your style obsessions?
A Designer purses and designer shoes. I'm also obsessed with Victoria's Secret Pink collection sweats.
Q Do you get nervous when you perform?
A Yes! Of course ...


0 comments: