CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

People.com: Ashley Tisdale

People.com: It would seem that High School Musical's Ashley Tisdale would have no spare time, what with shooting a series of music videos and starring in and producing a movie – but she does. And she spends it with pal Vanessa Hudgens.
"She's my best friend, so I'm always with her," Tisdale, 22, told PEOPLE at the High School Musical: The Ice Tour premiere in Los Angeles recently. "We go shopping, hang out, sleepovers, all that."


On the music front, Tisdale, whose album Headstrong generated strong sales upon its release in February, has a new music video: He Said She Said, which is now No. 6 on MTV's TRL. It is also part of a trilogy due next month that will include the songs "Not Like That" and "Suddenly.""They're so much different from movies," Tisdale says of music videos. "You look at the camera, and usually you never look at the camera. With music videos, you get to perform, and I love to perform. I always bring ideas to the director – it's something that when I hear a song, I always think of it visually."Her feature movie, Picture This, is being shot in Canada and Tisdale admits that the logistics of shooting the kissing scenes make her ill at ease."The director [Stephen Herek] is so much fun to work with, he's done so many movies with Angelina Jolie, Kiefer Sutherland, Keanu Reeves," Tisdale says. "[But] I do a couple kiss scenes. I was really uncomfortable, not used to it. ... I was like, 'This is so weird.' "The problem is, she says, "You have so many people watching you. I had done it on my TV shows, but usually it's so different from a movie. You have to do it over and over and over, and every different angle."

1 comments:

Olivia669 said...

you are so so so so so cool ashley