CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Interview and Reminder



Now a question about your greatest work, your album "Headstrong," have you think about record a new video or record second album?

Ashley: I would like to record videos for the songs "Goin 'Crazy", "Headstrong" and "So Much For You" but im not sure about having time to do it because there's so many shows and I'm very busy with the promotion of "Headstrong " too. But I want to begin writing new songs, maybe my second album will be ready in early 2009.

I see the efforts in your career ... How do you have time for everything?

Ashley: I don't have much time, that's why I decided to cut some things as no longer continue with the sequel of The Suite Life, "Semester FC." The cast is like part of my family, but it takes a long, long time to be in a studio.

Thanks ashfan.net for the interview.

*Don't forget to tune into Good Morning America tomorrow (Oct 19th) at 8am to watch Ashley perform "He Said, She Said"!

1 comments:

koolsonic said...

hi rodrigo,,i've added you ^o^ !.

pls link me back ...i'd really appreciate it. my blog is mp3freakz.blogspot.com
cheerz! and keep up the good work! i like ashley,she's awesome...