CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Updates

Ashley Tisdale just made a public apology to her fans and friends in Miami and Philadelphia, where she backed out of her Jingle Ball performances.
Click HERE to view Ashley's Apology. She also post it on her Official MySpace
Here it is:
“I’m so sorry I wasn’t able to be at the holiday shows this weekend. I haven’t fully recovered from my surgery and had to make the difficult decision to cancel the appearances.
When my surgery was scheduled, we didn’t think it would be necessary to cancel the shows because my doctor thought I would heal in time. Unfortunately, the deviated septum was more significant than we originally thought so the healing process is taking longer.
The last thing I ever want to do is disappoint my fans. I flew out to the east coast with the dancers and crew still hoping I would be well enough to perform.I hope you all have a very happy holiday season.
I love you guys!
Ashley"
Source: HSM 2 Mania
Picture: Ashley-tisdale.com
Ashley didn't make it at People.com.
She was nominated for this categories:
Who was the hottest breakout star under 25?
Who was the best behaved star this year?
Sad, but there's good notices too:
Ashley is #3 on People.com's Hot List [In which you found the most popular celebrities]
And #1 on the Most Popular Histories of The Week [Because of her operation]

Ashley's "Headtrong" is #6 on Latin Billboard's Best Album Of The Year.

Here's the complete list:

1. Britney Spears, "Blackout" (Jive/Zomba)

2. Bruce Springsteen, "Magic" (Columbia/Sony)

3. RBD, "Empezar Desde Cero" (EMI)

4. Backstreet Boys, "Unbreakable" (Jive/Zomba)

5. Kelly Clarkson, "My December" (RCA)

6. Ashley Tisdale, "Headstrong" (Warner Bros.)

7. Vanessa Hudgens, "V" (Angel)

8. Josh Groban, "Noel" (143/Reprise/Warner Bros.)

9. Avril Lavigne, "The Best Damn Thing" (RCA/RMG)

10. Josh Groban, "Awake" (143/Reprise/Warner Bros.)

0 comments: