CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ashley Videos News

Recently Ashley was asked about her musicvideos in an interview for Girl's Life Magazine, this is what she said:"He Said, She Said" takes place in a club. Josh Henderson of Desperate Housewives is in it. I'm playing this girl, and i'm hanging out with my friends, it's mainly dancing at the club, and there's booty shots."Not Like That" is about being the girl-next-door, but, you know, also my job as an actress. Sometimes people perceive us differently. They think I'm glamurous stuff. So there's, like all these funny things in it, behind-the-scenes stuff where I'm eating a lot of food and then a photographer will get a shot of it and it ends up in a magazine.And we can't wait for the musicvideos that will be featured on Headstrong's re-release DVD.
*Thanks to MissTisdale.net!*


0 comments: